Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Goodbye from Grace!

Dear Readers,

This is my last blog article on LA Green Lawyer! My law school career begins this week and for the next three years you will find me studying and engaging with my peers at the UCLA School of Law.

I want to thank you for your continued support for this blog and for Becki’s law firm: The Law Office of Becki Kammerling. It has been an absolute pleasure learning and discovering new businesses, ideas, and workshops and sharing them here with you. I will be taking all of these experiences with me through law school, and although I may have never spoken with you in person, I do feel a connection with the green online community that I did not have a year ago. This blog has given me the chance to explore my passion and channel it in a fun, creative way.

It has been a wonderful past year and I thank you for being a part of it. I still plan on pursuing a degree in environmental law, so keep an eye out for me!

Wishing you all the best,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment